Our home cooked meals use only the freshest local ingredients
Here at Jane’s Kitchen, we lovingly prepare all our home cooked meals in small batches exactly as my mother and grandmothers would have prepared them often using recipes handed down from generation to generation.
All our ingredients are sourced as locally as possible :
- My Beef and Lamb comes from Q Gardens Farm Shop, Steventon, they supply me with their home produced Beef and Lamb plus Asparagus, when in season.
- Chicken and Pork come from Eadles, Redway Farm, Beckley near Oxford.
- Eggs are free range and laid at Beechwood Farm near Newbury.
- Trout from Tim at Brooklease Trout Farm, near Wantage.
- Flour from Clarks Mill at Wantage.
- Ale from Wychwood Brewery, Oxfordshire.
- Fresh Fish comes from Brixham, in Devon
- Cheddar Cheese is a Somerset mature Cheddar
- Rapeseed Oil is from Stainswick Farm, near Shrivenham