Our home cooked meals use only the freshest local ingredients
Here at Jane’s Kitchen, we lovingly prepare all our home cooked meals in small batches exactly as my mother and grandmothers would have prepared them often using recipes handed down from generation to generation.
All our ingredients are sourced as locally as possible :
- My Beef and Lamb comes from Q Gardens Farm Shop, Steventon, they supply me with their home produced Beef and Lamb plus Asparagus, when in season.
- Black Pudding from Dews Meadow near Wantage.
- Asparagus, tomatoes and lots of other lovely vegetables come from Q Gardens at Harwell, Pagets Farm, Devizes and Styns Family who grow vegetable near Evesham and attend some of my local Farmers Markets.
- Eggs are free range and laid at Beechwood Farm near Newbury.
- Trout from Tim at Brooklease Trout Farm, near Wantage.
- Flour from Clarks Mill at Wantage.
- Ale from Appleford Brewery
- Fresh Fish comes from Selsey Fish, they have 3 boats and fish from Selsey, West Sussex and attend the same Farmers Markets as me
- Cheddar Cheese is from Goulds of Glastonbury and Greens of Glastonbury, both attend Farmers Markets in my area,.
- My honey comes from Halycyon Honey, Oxfordshire
- Rapeseed Oil is from Stainswick Farm, near Shrivenham